Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Man Hunt!

A Semi-Musical Monday

I like start the week with a good song. I am a genuine lover of music - it's quite unhealthy really. I wake up listening to music, listen to it throughout the day and then fall asleep listening to it. Well, I don't really sleep, but yeah. Although I'm not a very structured individual, I will try to give my Monday posts a musical input.

In memory of the late musical legend, I have to start with my favourite Whitney Houston song. Her music played a massive part in my teen years. Especially this song - Heartbreak Hotel.



In about an hour or so, it will officially be Valentines Day.

Woooooooo!!  (No, not really.)

I recently attempted, with the help of my good friend, MD, a last minute 'man-hunt.' Unfortunately, it failed.

I promise you, I certainly will never ever condone it, but I now understand why some of the male species like to cruise in their cars..windows down, shades on, music up..looking at the ladies, up and down. (I am actually cringing as I type.)

Me and MD did this for all of, what, five minutes? And then gave up. It really doesn't work. We just felt like pimps.

We had fun, though. Don't judge.  (Source)

So...Valentine's Day alone it is then..




I do genuinely find this video hilarious. Does that make me a terrible person?


Happy Valentine's Day! 

- T -


20 comments:

  1. Finding that video funny doesn't make you a terrible person. It just means that you have a sense of humour. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I have a terrible sense of humour. I'm the idiot that says something really inappropriate and laughs, whilst everyone else remains silent!

      GM x

      Delete
    2. Happy Haloween.

      Delete
    3. Lol. Happy Halloween to you too.

      GM x

      Delete
  2. I used to listen to music in a similar way, just always playing, now I only seem to listen when I'm in the car... which isn't often anymore but I used to drive cars 8+ hours a day so I guess I wore myself out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I can't drive without some good music!

      GM x

      Delete
  3. I loled at the video. Next time you go on a man-hunt use a net. That usually works well. I'm glad you got to feel like a pimp. Happy valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was missing..will definitely have to try again with a net!

      Happy Valentine's to you too :)

      GM x

      Delete
  4. Try playing Nellys 'Pimp Juice' whilst cruising.
    I'd certainly want to put my feet on your rug (in a non sexual way).

    You look beautiful in your pic by the way. Oh wait, no, It's Kat Williams...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Cause you wanna put your feet on my ruuuug dontcha?'

      That's not Kat Williams. It's me, I swear..

      GM x

      Delete
  5. hope you didn't go on a manhunt dressed like a pimp from the pic :) It could be the reason for you not catching a prey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally rocking the pimp-hat. Leopard print and everything. Maybe I will have to tone it down next time!

      GM x

      Delete
    2. just a bit, maybe losing the fake golden tooth :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for leaving a comment on my Val Day post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vid. It reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. My daughter got me hooked on that. I shouldn't like it, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Happy Tree Friends! I had a game on my old brick of a phone, when I was younger - you had to brutally murder the adorable yellow rabbit.

      Pretty messed up. Lol.

      GM x

      Delete
  8. D: That was terrifically disturbing! Agh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video, and nice post!
    Nice blog.
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man David Firth, never change.

    ReplyDelete